Welcome to this comprehensive course that aims to equip individuals with the necessary knowledge of fire safety management, as well as the associated duties, responsibilities, and actions required during a fire emergency.
Upon completion of this course, you will gain a solid understanding of the following key aspects:
- The nature of fire, its causes, and the critical importance of effective fire safety management.
- Identifying potential fire hazards in the workplace and implementing appropriate control measures.
- Familiarization with workplace evacuation procedures and the development of fire emergency plans.
- Understanding the various types of portable fire extinguishers and their correct usage.
- Taking prompt and appropriate action when faced with a fire incident.
As you progress through the course, remember to click “Complete” after each page to mark your progress and move on to the next one. Our system will track your progress, allowing you to continue where you left off at any time!
To assess your understanding, a short theory test will be provided online upon completion of the modules. To successfully pass the certification test, a score of at least 75% is required.
Let’s take a brief look at the modules included in this course:
Module 1: Introduction
Module 2: Fire Prevention
Module 3: M2
Module 4: Emergency Evacuation & Fire Drills
Module 5: Fire Fighting Equipment
We are proud to present this course on behalf of Univate Learning Limited.
Once you have purchased the course, an email notification containing the course link will be sent to you for easy access.
Should you have any further questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Prepare yourself for a transformative learning experience!