Welcome to the Fire Warden Course, where you will gain the necessary knowledge and fulfill the requirements for being a Fire Warden in any business setting. This course is specifically designed to equip individuals with comprehensive understanding of fire safety management, the roles and responsibilities of a Fire Warden, and the appropriate actions to be taken during a fire emergency.
By the end of this course, you will have a clear understanding of the following key aspects:
- The duties and responsibilities associated with being a Fire Warden or Fire Marshal.
- The nature of fire, its causes, and the crucial importance of fire safety management.
- Identifying potential fire hazards within the workplace and implementing the necessary controls.
- Assisting with workplace evacuation procedures and familiarizing oneself with the fire emergency plan.
- Recognizing different types of portable fire extinguishers and understanding their appropriate usage.
- Taking prompt and appropriate action in the event of a fire.
As you progress through the course, please click the “Complete” button after finishing each page to mark it as completed and proceed to the next page. Our system will keep track of your progress, allowing you to easily resume from where you left off whenever you wish.
Upon completion of the modules, you will be required to take a short online theory test as part of the certification process. To successfully pass the test, a minimum score of 75% is required.
Here is an overview of the course modules:
Module 1: Introduction
Module 2: Fire and Fire Responsibilities
Module 3: Fire Prevention
Module 4: Emergency Evacuation
Module 5: Firefighting Equipment
This course is proudly presented to you by Univate Learning Limited.
Once you have purchased the course, you will receive an email containing the link to access the course. Feel free to reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any further questions or concerns.