Tempest Recruitment are now recruiting for 2 CDPS for our client in Galway.
- This position will be across all sections of the kitchen, giving you in-depth knowledge of a higher-end kitchen.
- Prepare and present all dishes to our regular high standards.
- Assisting the Head Chef and Sous Chef in creating menu items, recipes and developing dishes.
- Support the Head Chef and Sous Chef in the daily running of the kitchen.
- Preparing meat and fish.
- Monitoring portion and waste control.
- Overseeing the maintenance of kitchen and food safety standards.
- Working with and cooking fresh food to a very high level is a distinct advantage
- Previous experience in a busy, fast-paced environment
- Enthusiasm, excitement and passion as well as all of the necessary creative skills.
- Strong knowledge of HACCP.
- Superb teamwork, time management and communication skills.
|Job Category||Hospitality Staff|