At Tempest Recruitment we are looking for individuals who have solid knowledge of Food, Wine & Beverage Service and is passionate to develop skills within the hotel industry. Applicants are required to have 1-2 years of experience.
Our clients is looking for team members who are focused on customer care & enjoy ensuring that every guest leaves satisfied. The hours are flexible and can involve a variety of shift patterns.
Full Training to Provide for the following Responsibilities:
- To greet and serve guests in accordance with Resort standards in a gracious and professional manner as trained.
- Display excellent hospitality through positive personality with both guests and fellow team members.
- Take pride in all facets of service, to include quality, appearance, cleanliness, for self and the food and beverage outlet.
- To provide excellent customer service.
- Work as part of a team to ensure all guests of the resort leave happily.
- Handle guests requests and fulfill them as quickly as possible.
- Follow safety procedures and policies to ensure a safe working environment.
- Maintain cleanliness and neatness of work areas.
- Have excellent knowledge of the Resort and services available.
- 1-2 years experience in a fine dining or events environment.
- Ability to multitask.
- Flexible and willing to work a variety of shifts.
- Provide quality performance at a fast pace.
- Particular attention to hygiene and maintaining cleanliness.
- Fluent spoken and written English.
|Job Category||Hospitality Staff|