Tempest Recruitment are now recruiting for an experienced Chef De Partie for Co. Wicklow, to join a dynamic and successful kitchen.
The main responsibility for this role is to assist the kitchen in ensuring consistent delivery of 5* standard and quality of cuisine to our customers, in a safe and hygienic environment. We are looking for someone who is flexible and dedicated with a desire to grow in our 5* Resort.
- The Chef de Partie will be responsible for the daily food preparation and duties that meet the standard expected..
- Supervision of junior chefs or Commis Chef.
- The Chef de Partie will understand the daily production needs and quality of food products.
- Knowledge of all standard procedures and policies including hygiene.
- Excellent knowledge of menu creation is important for this Chef de Partie role.
- Ability to work on their own initiative.
- Excellent culinary catering talent.
|Job Category||Hospitality Staff|