At Tempest Recruitment we are currently recruiting for a Full Time Head chef for a busy restaurant.
The Role is Wednesday to Sunday and you will be managing an team of 5 chefs and a number of kitchen porters.
As part of your role you will be expected to:
- Working closely and supervising other chefs (including any cover chefs used)
- Creating menu items, recipes and developing dishes ensuring variety and quality
- Keeping a detailed log of food supply and management of food costs within a given budget.
- Ensuring HACCP is kept up to code.
- Determining food inventory needs, stocking and ordering (or overseeing ordering)
- Ultimately responsible for ensuring the kitchen meets all regulations including sanitary and food safety guidelines
- Being responsible for health and safety
- Being responsible for food hygiene practices
- Establish maintenance and cleaning schedules for equipment, storage and work areas.
- Training of other chefs, to unify meal types, quality and presentation.
- Communication skills is very important.
Similar experience is required or having worked at a high level and wish to take the step to the next level.
You must have relevant experience and be available to work in Ireland.
|Job Category||Hospitality Staff|