Tempest Recruitment have an exciting opportunity for a Fine Dining Head Chef, for a luxury hotel in Co Kildare
As Head Chef your role will be to maintain the smooth and efficient running of the kitchen.
- To deputise in the Executive Chef’s absence.
- To ensure that all Chefs are familiar with the day’s requirements and working towards a complete vision.
- To ensure that the necessary stocks are on hand at the right quality and quantity.
- To ensure that timetables, leave rosters and attendance registers are up to date.
- To ensure that all statutory, as well as company, hygiene regulations are being strictly adhered to.
- To ensure that all communications between the restaurant, bar and kitchen run smoothly.
- To ensure that each dish leaving the kitchen is checked for quality, quantity, presentation and correct temperature.
- To ensure that regular on-the-job training is carried out so that all staff perform their duties correctly.
- To attend seminars and training courses as and when directed.
- Produce high quality dishes that follow up the established menu and level up to the hotels standards, as well as to clients’ requirements;
Experience in a Similar Fine Dining Kitchen or Rosette Kitchen Required.
|Job Category||Hospitality Staff|